Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pin-spiration for Autumn/Thanksgiving Centerpieces

In less than two weeks, we will have a Ladies Meeting at church.  I am super excited to always gather with our group of ladies, just because they are so wonderful.  There is nothing better to grow a relationship than spending time together, and what better way than with a party?

I offered to help with the decor.  One of these days I will create my OWN ideas...but in the time being, I love to borrow from what others have already come up with!

Tip Junkie has such good ideas. I LOVE that website!  She has several Autumn tablescapes that I am taking notes from:

Once Wed


Sweet Something Designs

And then of course, you cannot forget about Pinterest. That is where I am getting most of my pinspiration!


Gotta have some sort of goodies:
Martha Stewart.com

Etsy
Pinterest

Other ideas for centerpieces:
Craftgawker
 
etsy

pinterest-BHG
I am so excited about creating Autumn party decor!  I'm not quite sure how to fit in the flags in the last picture, but it is so cute :) 

What are your ideas for an Autumn/Thanksgiving Centerpiece?

No comments:

Post a Comment