Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fall Tablescape

I am a bit behind when I posted about updating how our decorations went for our November Ladies meeting. 

I really enjoy checking out Pinterest for ideas and here is where I show you what I had in mind for the Ladies meeting and my Fall tablescape. 

 
I found a great deal on the potpourri at Target clearance baby!  and the canisters were given from a friend that held loose tea now being wrapped and filled with candy! 
 
THE GIRL and I made the banner, but at the last minute realized that my letters were too big for the inner triangle, so we had to make it bigger by adding strips to the sides.  I think it turned out pretty good if I do toot my own horn!
 
For just minimal cost, our decor made our ladies meeting feel more special.   Next week is our Christmas ladies meeting.  (Hopefully I will remember to take pictures!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment