Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Who's that Girl?

On my list of things to do this week was.....
10.  Beautify myself. 

In between typing files, I took the 30 minutes or so to try the new John Frieda Color Foam (6N Light brown) on my hair.  **As a side note, I got a FREE coupon for this.  AND I bought it at Walgreens when it was on sale with a $2 RR, so I actually made $2 on this FREE purchase...SCORE!

I was kinda wary, as 1 box normally doesn't cover my long tresses, BUT I was pleasantly surprised that I had enough to be foamy like the instructions said.
I really look like my mom and grandma in this pic.  (I'm amazed at the scary pics I will post)

The instructions said to leave it on for 20 minutes, 10 more for gray coverage.

Then I rinsed, conditioned with the included conditioner and dried my hair.

VOILA!

 From dull, and root exposed to beautiful brown with a hue of red (since my "warm" tones always come out in a new color.)

I have to say that I really like this color in a box. 

It's quick.....

It's easy.....

It has a low odor (at least less of an odor than my usual mix of peroxide and color.)

Now to see how long the color lasts.

The best part is....10.  Beautify myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment