Wednesday, September 26, 2012

You can do what you set your mind to do!


How many times have you heard people tell that "I couldn't do that"?

I am here to tell you that YOU CAN DO IT. 

Whether it is organizing, crafting, time management, shopping, thrifting, leading, following, helping, praying, cooking, cleaning....whatever it is, YOU CAN DO IT.

I have found that sometimes in my overconfidence that I often make mistakes and then possibly regret my choice to do that certain thing.  However, instead of dwelling on the negative (like buying a headboard/footboard combo with insertable rails and not seeing before purchasing on Craigslist that the pegs to insert the rails were pulling away from headboard/footboard )  I can know better next time and not let that dissuade me from completing the project intended (by fixing it) and then being able to purchase again in the future. 

Don't be discouraged by thinking that you cannot do something.  There are so many ways to find out how to do stuff these days...YouTube, friends, Google, library, etc. 

Also, this applies to your personal life.  Sometimes we get derailed by bumps in our life's path.  Those bumps are there for a reason.  As a Christian, I know that God has promised me eternal life and many blessings, but not without pain or hardships.  So, even though times may get tough and things don't always go our way, we can trust that God will be there with us through it all. 

So, to sum up....YOU CAN DO IT.  Whatever you were putting off today because you didn't think that you had that skill or the courage needed, now the impossible is POSSIBLE.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment