Monday, March 12, 2012

Buttons and Bows...ideas



Since I am in charge of decorating for the mother/daughter brunch the church is hosting in May, i have been pinning a few button/bow ideas. 

I thought I would share with you.

fabric flowers no sew
Tip Junkie

Cute for a little girl!

Pinned Image
Someday Crafts

These cuffs would make adorable prizes!

Pinned Image
Craftsnob

(I would love to make the button bouquets!)

buttons buttons!
Pinterest

Button Magnets!  How easy!

buttons
Pinterest

This could make a cute framed picture!

Buttons buttons and more buttons!
The Shopping Sherpa

LOVE IT!


Pinned Image
designetcllc

Who doesn't love wreaths?





Now to decide what will be favors, prizes, table decor and wall decor!

Shoot me a comment if you have a fantastic project that you think I would love to make with buttons or bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment