Monday, December 12, 2011

Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes

We started hosting birthday fellowship once a month at church and I saw this AWESOME recipe for
PB& J cupcakes.  Yummmmm....

I was perusing blogland....imagine that....me...reading blogs...and I HAD to check out Martha while I was at it...and she had THIS fabulous recipe. 

So here I am after the cupcake part was cooked and cooled.  (I used a grapefruit spoon to make the holes for the jelly)

I had THE GIRL help spoon the jelly for the filling in with a baby spoon.



Then we frosted the top with peanut butter icing (I'm still learning how to frost....don't judge my cupcakes by their frosting) and again topped with jelly. 

They taste EXACTLY like a PB&J sandwich, but sweeter. 

I'm amazed I'm not fatter than I am with all of my recent baking.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment