Sunday, December 4, 2011

Checkbook Holder

I came across this wonderful project of making your own checkbook holder and KNEW I had to make it. 

My mom's birthday was in November and I sent it to her.  I found some cute material with names of different teas on it. 



As you can see, I tried to cover up my sewing lines on the sides with some ironed on ribbon, but even my ribbon went crooked on me--it's harder than it looks to iron on super thin ribbon without burning your fingers!

Check out the tutorial over at Crazy Mom Quilts.  She has some really cute checkbook holders.  I think I will make one for myself in the future

(of course I will need to find a neutral print as I'm sure THE HUSBAND will not be in favor of carrying around a floral or girlie design)

No comments:

Post a Comment