Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yummy Italian Bread Machine Breadsticks & Noodle Soup

Today, I made a favorite noodle soup recipe from a beloved friend of mine.  I remembered seeing a recipe for some bread machine breadsticks, and since my dough wasn't done in time to make fried bread (another yummy from my beloved friend) I made some Italian breadsticks. 

I got the recipe from Money Saving Mom and let me tell you---they were YUMMY! (plus, the bread machine does the work, so I did other things during that time!)

If you want to cook up a large meal for leftovers or for a large family, here is the  Noodle Soup recipe:

Noodle Soup 

1 package Egg noodles
1 Large can Cream of Mushroom
1/2 jar of alfredo
whole stalk of celery cut up
can of carrots (or fresh if you have it)
2 cans chicken broth (or 1 carton 32 oz)
4 chicken breasts cooked, cut into bite size pieces
1 can of water

1. Dump the chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, celery, carrots alfredo into large pan and cook until vegies are tender. 
2. Cook the chicken, then add to the soup.
3. 5-7 minutes before serving, add the egg noodles to the soup.  Cook 5-7 minutes or noodles are done.

That's it!  So deliciously yummy for fall weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment