Thursday, October 6, 2011

Great Idea Thursday-Window Treatment

Hello and happy Thursday to ya!  I went in for a teeth cleaning for THE BOY and I today, and was asked what my plans were for the weekend, and automatically I thought it was Friday.  About an hour or so later, I was brought down to earth....what?? It's not Friday yet?

So, in favor of this WONDERFUL Thursday, how about a new weekly Blog theme? 

Great Idea Thursday

If you have a Great Idea that you want to share, add it to this post!  I would love to hear what your great idea is!

The first Great Idea to kick off this new weekly themed post is taken from a FANTASTIC book I checked out from the library.....

REAL SIMPLE--869 new uses for old things.

****Weigh down a window treatment.  Open one end of the bottom hem and slide in a butter knife to keep the fabric from taking flight*****  (Great during Autumn with the windows open and the curtains a-flying)

No comments:

Post a Comment