Monday, June 18, 2012

Strawberry Summer Drink Recipes

Here are two strawberry recipes for drinks:



Aldi has a great deal on strawberries currently, so hop on over and grab several packages.  Even if you don't have time to make the recipes now, you can always freeze the strawberries and enjoy the "fruits" of your labor later!


Strawberry smoothie

2 cups sliced strawberries
2 frozen bananas
1 1/2 cups milk
3 tbsp peanut butter (optional)
3 tbsp honey
8-10 ice cubes (optional if you want it colder)

Blend in a blender.  Serve.  (I thought it was pretty good with the peanut butter, but the kids weren't quite so thrilled.) 



Strawberry Lemonade

I saw this yummy recipe on Grocery Cart Challenge and although I haven't tried it yet, it looks especially yummy. 

Need:  Strawberries, lemon juice, sugar.....check out her recipe!

--While googling strawberries...I saw Strawberry lemonade cupcakes???  Maybe I need to make these...

No comments:

Post a Comment