Wednesday, February 1, 2012

HomeMade Chai Tea

I am a lover of Trader Joe's Chai Tea.  LOVE IT!



However, I don't get to Trader Joe's very often, and I don't drink coffee anymore (but I still crave the hot, thick liquid)...so I found this wonderful recipe to make my very own Chai Tea at Craft Buds. 



This was a family affair.  THE HUSBAND was curious about how it would come out.  THE BOY read to us while we worked, and THE GIRL was my assistant. 

We mixed it all in the large blue bowl first, then moved small amounts to my coffee grinder to make the mix even more dissolvable.  (I didn't add the white pepper, AND I only had 1/2 tsp of nutmeg, so my version is missing a little kick.  It could be that.)  :)

PLUS.....I re-used the container my non-dairy powder creamer was in for the rest of the chai mix. 

Now I can get my Chai Tea on whenever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment