Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A snowman and a scarf/hat

These past few weeks have been difficult for me to work on my blog.  We had a death in the family, and the internet at my mom's hasn't been great to work on a blog.  Plus, we are here to spend time together, support one another, and just BE together. So I apologize for not posting any wonderful creations or freebies, etc. 

Here are a few things I/we made this week:
 Sock Snowman.   THE BOY needed to make a snowman for "anchor club" at the church we are visiting while we are out of town.  So, with the lack of snow on the ground, we grabbed a sock, some walmart sacks to stuff it with and created this guy.  (Sorry for the pictures, I left the camera at home)
You can check out Then She Made to see a tutorial on how to make your own.

Also, while we sat and watched movies after dinner, I crocheted a hat and scarf for my mom.  This is her posing for me.  You can check out Tip Junkie for some awesome patterns and tutorials on how to crochet!

I hope to be back home this week.  Happy Winter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment