Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Friday!


Pinned Image
Pinterest
I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving. 

I am excited/scared because I will be making a turkey this year....a whole one.....(I made a turkey breast years ago and burnt it, so fingers crossed this won't burn).

I have joined the Pinterest site and have been busy uploading my fave pics to it.  It gets pretty addicting.  Wow!  I'm still in my pj's?

Pinterest Logo

We are hosting the Main Dish for the church youth group tonight....so now I am off to chop and prepare for a taco/burrito bar! 

AND.....we finally finished the main work on the church building and we are all moved IN!  Yay! 
(We still have little things to do, but at least we are in and no more grouting, cove base, ceiling tiles, sheetrock to mud/tape/paint---except for THE HUSBAND...he gouged a hole in the wall in the hallway moving a file cabinet--oops!)

I am looking forward to a GREAT Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment