Thursday, November 3, 2011

Great Idea Thursday-Be Thankful

Be THANKFUL for your spouse.

We tend to take for granted our spouse, and sometimes forget the many wonderful things that they do quickly.



One way to get your day off to the right start, and to start the day with positive feelings about your spouse is to write down 3 things each day that you are THANKFUL for in your spouse.  Use a small notebook, or something to keep yourself accountable for this DAILY thankful list.

(A preacher at our Missions Conference a few years ago gave me this idea..your list doesn't have to be detailed and long...it could be something simple like "washing the pizza pan after dinner".)

Here is my THANKFUL list for today.

1. I am thankful that when my husband is up earlier than I am that he is quiet and is considerate so that I can still sleep.
2. I am thankful for the wonderful father that my husband is.
3. I am thankful that my husband moved the couch into the garage without my help.

With warm fuzzies flowing for your spouse, your attitude will be better and it will remind you of the reason you married your spouse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment