Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hanging spoons and cups Part II

So I previously posted and linked to the sites for how to make your own hanging measuring spoon and cup holders for inside your cabinet doors.  I FINALLY was able to get this completed (it took a while as THE HUSBAND took our drills to church for our remodel, so I wasn't able to predrill holes or attach to the doors)

I wasn't as cool as the other tutorial I saw about labeling each hook, but at least it gets them out of my drawer!  (AND provides a bit of amusement when THE HUSBAND or THE GIRL opens the cupboard door and these swing out a little at them, scaring them a bit....hee hee---even I have been a victim of this cheap scare, now I am trying to think of a way to get them to be held against door.)
Here are a few "in the making pictures of THE BOY and I preparing these for installation.
Can't wait for the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment