Friday, August 12, 2011

New "Borrowed" Idea for Measuring Cups and spoons

How many times have you put your dishes away (or your kids put the dishes away) and that time spent on drawer organization just goes down the drain?  Let me tell you that I get tired of reorganizing the same drawers over.....and over.....and over.

am stealing saw another idea for the 3 sets (maybe 4) of measuring cups I have, so that they aren't all littered in my drawer.  (plus some are so faded you have no idea what the actual measurement is)

How about this for organization?
source-Family Handyman
While checking out Infarrantly Creative's blog, I checked out her source Family Handyman and even saw several more projects I'm gonna have to do!

Her is Infarrantly Creative's new spoon and cup organization and her tutorial on how to do it! 

Cheap and easy.  Those are my favorite words!

No comments:

Post a Comment