Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Okay....so it's the night of my birthday.  I had a really busy day, the kids were good, work was good, dinner was yummy, and church was good. 

Here are a few fun things I got for my birthday....

Mom sent me the moolah to get the materials for a raised garden bed. Thanks mom! 
(I made two 3 x 5 beds). 
I got the instructions from Sunset.com and modified it to my size. 

This is an internet pic, as it's dark outside and I didn't take a picture yet.  Too bad though, the veggies look yummy!  Currently, I am just killing grass and not growing anything.

2. Wonderful friends at church gave me these fantastic gifts.  Satisfies all my needs:  Coffee, hair, and smell!
3. Mom's moolah also bought these. I am looking forward to making my bible a wristlet cover to carry it in.   
I am really blessed to be a year older, maybe a little wiser...that's a BIG maybe.  I'm surrounded by people I like and a wonderful church family.  I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment