Sunday, June 26, 2011

Adding to our household

This week, THE GIRL is spending her very first week at church camp.  She is super excited.  She was ready to start packing last weekend! 

I am excited for her, a little sad that she will be gone all week.....(my little girl is growing up) but I am mostly excited for her. 
SAGMOUNT BAPTIST CAMP 
In her absence, and to be a help to the family that is going with the campers as counselors, we have gained 3 little girls and a dog. (The 3rd little girl is still napping in the bedroom, so she is not in the picture.)
The dogs are still unsure of each other.  Chloe, rambunctious, full of energy, is just too much for poor little Noelle.  I'm pretty sure by Friday they will love each other.  For now, Chloe is not sure of the boundaries and is slowly trying to figure them out.

I can't wait to see how much fun we will have this week.  Day 1 is off and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment