Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday ramblings

I realized that I don't post much about the goings on in our days, so I will start that today.

(Sucking in of breath) I realized that in my bajillion list of saved favorite blogs, I don't have my own saved.  Crazy.  What was I thinking!  I fixed that today...no more typing in r-e-m-a-k...and waiting for the page to show up in history...

Took the kids to the library to start them on the Summer Reading program.  Who doesn't love some free coupons for kids to do stuff?  While I was there I checked out some books I am excited to peruse....

Borrowed a shirt from a friend so that I can copy it and make a pattern.  I will let you know how that goes!


The kids and I made some homemade supreme pizza last week!  Yummmmmmm...

Have a HAPPY Thursday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment