Sunday, May 1, 2011

Homeschool Moms: Enroll your kids into Book-It May 1st

Homeschool Moms:

I started homeschooling my 6th grader and Kindergartner last year and didn't know to enroll them into Pizza Hut's Book-It program during May of last year!  I have set myself SEVERAL reminders this year, just so my son doesn't lose the opportunity to take advantage of this great reward system for reading. 

Sign up at http://www.bookitprogram.com/enrollment/index.asp starting May 1st for the 2011-2012 school year. 

(The BOOK IT! Program is offered to children in grades kindergarten through six only through the school they attend. If you are a home educator and your K-6 child does not attend another educational facility, you are eligible to participate. Homeschool enrollment will begin on May 1, 2011.)

No comments:

Post a Comment