Friday, July 29, 2011

A new USED way to gift wrap

One of my favorite blogs these days is Sew 4 Home. 

I love their projects and their nifty ideas.  The other day, I was organizing my hoarded stash bag of gift bags from my birthday, (yes I keep my gift bags to reuse...don't you?)  and I realized that THIS will be the year that I minimize the trash that I contribute to with gift wrapping.

Sew 4 Home has made it easy on me. 


Newspaper, baby blankets, towels, pillowcases, maps (am wishing I wouldn't have thrown away the vacation map of Texas now), and clothing can be used to wrap gifts!

--- (THE BOY reached the age this past Christmas where clothes just weren't exciting anymore....now I can use them to WRAP his gifts!)

Check out Sew 4 Home to see what you can wrap your gifts with cheaply and saving you some GREEN $$ (and YES you can do this without sewing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment